This Purepoint Golf review will cover Bobby Eldridge’s Full Swing Fundamentals book.
On this How to Golf Better website, you will see in the Golf Swing Sequence category several articles about the golf swing – golf grip tips, golf setup position, golf backswing tips, golf downswing tips, and the golf swing follow through.
Well, all of those articles are based on the Purepoint Golf swing that Bobby teaches in his golf swing book.
Why is the Full Swing Fundamentals Book Different?
There are many golf swing books from many different golf instructors, so what makes this one any different? For a start, Bobby Eldridge is a PGA golf instructor who has been a head teaching professional and club professional since 1975. He also developed his own full swing fundamentals 30 years ago as a way to easily teach the golf swing basics to his students at the Bobby Eldridge Golf Schools.
His idea is to teach you not how to develop a good golf swing but a great golf swing. With a success rate of 95% of golfers who managed to improve their golf game in as little as 2 weeks, you can see that this golf swing tutorial is obviously different. Yes, in only 2 weeks more than 9 out of 10 golfers were hitting the ball further and with more consistency.
The reason for this is that Bobby became so frustrated as a golf instructor trying to teach the traditional swing. As I know only too well, the traditional swing is very difficult to master properly. That is why Bobby developed his own full swing technique which worked well for him and also for his students after he broke it down into a simple step-by-step system.
Who Will Benefit From the Purepoint Golf Full Swing Book?
I for one have transformed my game from a bogey golfer of more than 25 years to a golfer who has a consistent and accurate golf swing and who regularly breaks 90 and sometimes 80. If you read my The Simple Golf Swing Review you will learn that I changed to the simple swing that David Nevogt teaches as I had major lower back surgery years ago and I can’t manage a full swing.
The average golfer will quickly benefit from this book because the full golf swing that Bobby teaches will show you how to develop a consistent swing that will feel so easy and natural that you don’t have to even think about it. Even the below average golfer will find that they need to change their goal of breaking 100 as they will soon be shooting in the 80’s.
What You Will Learn in this Full Swing Book
- How the average golfer can overcome the 3 biggest swing-related problems
- The set-up position that gives you the correct swing plane automatically
- Checkpoints to ensure you’re at the right position throughout the swing
- The backswing that is completely different from the one that nearly all average golfers use – it is the key to distance and consistency
- The secret to insure that you always hit the ball where you want it to go
- An easy solution that automatically makes your timing perfect each time
- Forget about balance, this trick makes achieving perfect balance easy
More importantly, you will also learn what not to do. You will find it easier to learn and identify the right movements if you know what to watch out for.
Maybe you have seen other golf swing guidebooks that offer a few unexciting bonuses like short reports and the like. However, I guarantee that you will not find anything quite like the bonuses that are available for a limited time with this golf swing ebook.
- The Full Swing DVD – This is the first Purepoint Golf DVD and it normally sells for $72 but it is included for free. It is the perfect complement to the Full Swing Fundamentals e-book as it gives you a more visual method to learn the full swing.
- The Golf Apprentice Program – Full membership into this year long program where Bobby shares with you everything he knows about golf. Includes weekly tips and lessons, DVD clips, breakdown sessions, practice drills, worksheets / assignments, swing analyzer software, live teleseminars, and more.
- The Full Swing Extension Package – Includes updates to the ebook, a monthly video tips newsletter, and 30 day email access to Bobby Eldridge.
Summary of Purepoint Golf Review
Apart from the fact that Bobby’s book, Full Swing Fundamentals, teaches the easiest to learn swing that results in the most consistent golf swing, just look again at the above bonuses! I learned Bobby’s full swing from just the ebook but if you act quickly you will also get the Full Swing DVD which makes learning this swing twice as easy.
Also, the Golf Apprentice Program will keep you focused on learning every area of the game with all the monthly lessons you will receive. Finally, probably the most valuable bonus is the 30 day email access to Bobby where you can ask him any questions within the 30 days and he will give you his answer in 48 hours.
Whether you are just starting to learn how to golf or if you are struggling to master the traditional swing then this golf swing book (plus DVD and monthly online golf lessons) will be more than worthwhile. It also comes with an unconditional 60 day guarantee; “We GUARANTEE that our golf book Full Swing Fundamentals eBook will help you gain greater distance, better control, cut your handicap and have you playing the best golf you ever played in just two weeks or your money back.”
I hope that Purepoint Golf swing book review has enlightened you as to the value of this full golf swing instruction package. Remember, you are not just getting an e-book but also the Full Swing DVD and 1 year of golf instruction with the Golf Apprentice Program.